What are the rights of users?
This article forms part of Werkey's Policies and Terms. For more details on these policies, click here.
You have certain rights in the use of your data, including the ability to opt-out of receiving promotional emails, cookies and the collection of data by certain analytics service providers. You can update or close your account within our Services and also contact us to clarify any doubts regarding individual rights to your personal data.
Parents who believe that we have accidentally collected personal information about their underage children should contact us for assistance in deleting this information.
User options regarding the use of your data:
You may choose not to provide Werkey with certain data, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
1. The user can choose not to receive promotional communications. For this, you can use the unsubscribe mechanism, in the promotional communication you receive, or change the email preferences of the user account. Please note that regardless of the user's email preference settings, Werkey will send messages regarding transactions and relationships related to the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services and notices about our policies.
2. The browser or device used by the user may allow the control of cookies and other types of local data storage. Wireless devices may also allow you to control the collection and sharing of location or other data. You can manage your cookie preferences via the cookie banner on Werkey websites, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. For information and to control the cookies used for personalized advertisements from participating companies, please refer to the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Services opt-out pages for the Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you are located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices website . To opt-out of receiving Google display advertising or customizing Google Display Network ads, please visit the Google Ads settings page.
4. To opt out of allowing Google Analytics to use user data for analysis and enrichment purposes, please visit the page with instructions for disabling Google Analytics.
If you have any questions about rights, data and the way Werkey uses the data, the user should contact us at email@example.com.
Accessing, updating and deleting the user's personal data
To access and update personal data collected and maintained by Werkey, the user can:
1. To update data provided directly, the user must log into his account and update it at any time.
2. To close the account:
- Students, content providers or affiliates must contact our Support Team via the help button on our websites, submitting a message via email or chat with the request.
3. To request access, correct or delete personal data, contact our Support Team by email or chat via the help button on our websites. Alternatively, send an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Werkey Plataforma Digital Ltda. (Av. Cezira Giovanoni Moretti, 655, room 11, Reserva Jequitibá, CEP 13414-157, Piracicaba – SP – Brazil). Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For the sake of user protection, we may request that the request be sent to the email address associated with the user's account. It may be necessary to confirm the user's identity before implementing the request. Please note that we retain certain data when we are entitled to do so, including in the case of mandatory record keeping and for transactions.
Our policy towards children:
We recognize children's privacy interests and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Children under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 in the European Economic Area) must not use the Services. If we are aware that we have collected personal data from a child under these ages, we will take the necessary steps to delete it.
Parents who believe that Werkey may have collected personal data from a child under these ages may submit a data removal request to email@example.com.