For what purposes is user data collected?
This article forms part of Werkey's Policies and Terms. For more details on these policies, click here.
We use user data for purposes such as providing our Services, communicating with you, troubleshooting, protecting against fraud and abuse, improving and updating our Services, analyzing how people use our Services, serving personalized advertising as required by law or necessary for security and integrity.
The data collected when you use the Services is used for:
1. Provide and manage the Services, including to display personalized content and facilitate communication with other users;
2. Process requests and orders for courses made by the user, specific products, services, information or resources:
3. Communicate with the user about his account:
- Send messages and administrative information, including messages received from instructors and teaching assistants, notifications of changes in our Service, and updates to our contracts;
- Sending push notifications to the user's wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which can be managed on the "options" or "settings" page of the mobile application).
4. Facilitate the technical operation of the Services, including troubleshooting, protection of the Services and prevention of fraud and abuse;
5. Publicize and administer surveys and promotions administered or sponsored by Werkey;
6. Identify unique users between devices;
7. Improve our services and develop new products, services and resources;
8. Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications;
9. As Werkey, in our sole discretion, determine as necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public or our Services.