How to send notification to users
It is possible to send messages individually to users or to all members of a certain course or group.
To send notifications to users:
1. Access your account as an Administrator;
2. Click Messages, then Send Message (1) on the top screen menu;
3. In recipient (3), write the name of the user you want to send a message to, or put the name of a course or group, so that all members will receive the message;
4. Enter the subject (4) of your message, write it in the text field (5) and if necessary select an attachment (6);
5. When finished, click Send message (7).
Access your inbox (2) (see image above) to view incoming and outgoing messages.
If it is necessary to send notifications for specific situations, such as: When a user is created, When a user registers, When the course is completed or among others, please contact our Support Team at support@ werkey.co.