Werkey payment methods
By making a purchase at Werkey, the user agrees not to use any invalid or unauthorized payment method. If the payment method fails and the user can still access the course for which he is enrolling, he agrees to pay the corresponding fees within 30 (thirty) days after receiving our notification. We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which payment has not been made correctly.
At Werkey we work with two forms of payment, they are:
Credit card payment is made through EBANX Pay, we accept Visa, Mastercard and Elo.
- After placing your order, on the payment screen, select the Credit Card option;
- Complete the requested data;
- Check if your details are correct;
- And click Pay.
Once the payment is approved, you will receive an email with your order confirmation.
Note: Werkey does not store your credit card information after purchase.
The payment option by bank receipt is also made through EBANX Pay.
- Select this option on the payment screen when placing your order;
- Fill in your CPF or CNPJ in the indicated field;
- And click Pay.
On the next page, your ticket will be generated with the purchase amount, the expiration date and the barcode for the payment. You will also receive a copy of the invoice in your registered email.
Three options to pay your bank receipt:
- Use the copy code button to copy and pay with your bank's application;
- Save your bank receipt and scan the barcode with your bank request;
- Print and pay the invoice at a lottery, bank app or ATM.
Once the payment slip has been paid, you will receive an email with the confirmation of your order.
See also the article How to buy a course in the store?