How can I download additional material for my course?
Werkey courses are available with complementary materials available in the Virtual Learning Environment, so that the student can download and store them, to consult them when necessary.
To access these materials:
1. Access the Virtual Learning Environment with your username and password;
2. On the home page, click on the course (1) you want;
3. On the course presentation page, there will be an Archives theme to download (2);
4. This topic will contain all material related to the content to be studied, available to the instructor of your course;
5. Simply click on the file and start downloading;
You will also be able to access the materials when realizing your course by clicking on Archives to download (3) on the top bar.