Adding content to the course
The Virtual Learning Environment allows the instructor to add content in different formats to their courses, managing the entire composition of the course and its units.
Types of files you can add to your course:
Content: Type your content in text format, upload images and edit to further personalize your content.
Web content: Add content by copying and pasting the URL from external web sources such as: Youtube, Vimeo, Wistia, Wikipedia, Slideshare, Scribd, Prezi and Flickr.
Video: Upload your file, record a video, or search YouTube using keywords or directly pasting the video URL.
Audio: upload your file or record audio through the platform itself.
Presentation | Document: send your file in the formats: PPT, PPTX, DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX and PDF up to 200 MB in size.
SCORM | xAPI | cmi5: upload your zip file up to 600 MB in size. Learn how to add content in SCORM, xAPI or cmi5 by clicking here.
iFrame: Insert other site pages as iframe units. They can be seen as embedded or in a new window.
To add content to the course:
1. Access your platform as an instructor;
2. On the home page, click on the course (1) you want to add content to;
3. There are two ways to add content:
- Drag and drop files: Just drag and drop the desired files into the content area. If you choose to send a video, a PDF file and a SCORM file at the same time, you are automatically creating three different types of units. You can edit to change their unit names and completion method.
- Click on the Add button: by clicking on the add button, you will choose which type of content you want to create or add.