Adding a Practice Activity
The practical activity allows the student to send their answer via audio, video, uploading a file or in text. You can include an activity within a unit of your course, through the Virtual Learning Environment itself.
You will be able to review each activity and its completion time, set the status (approved, not approved or pending), set your comments and assign a grade.
To add a hands-on activity to your course:
1. Access the platform as an instructor;
2. On the home page, click on the course (1) you want to add;
3. Click the Add button (2);
4. Among the options presented, click on Assignment (3);
5. Next, enter the assignment name (4);
6. Define the rule for completion (5) of this activity;
- When Instructor Accepts Response: As soon as the instructor accepts the student's response, this activity will be completed.
- When uploading an answer: The activity is only complete when the instructor uploads the response.
7. Put the activity content in the editable field (6);
8. Click Save (7).
Including practical activities can help students better understand the content studied.