How to adjust course capacity
In the Virtual Learning Environment it is possible to adjust the capacity of the courses by limiting the maximum number of users who can enroll.
To adjust course capacity:
1. Access your platform as an instructor;
2. On the home page, click Courses (1) in the right corner of the screen;
3. Click the course you want to adjust and click Capacity (2);
4. Add the maximum number of users you want to have in the course;
5. Click Update Course (3) at the bottom of the page to save;
- Disabled instructors or users do not count towards the capacity of the course.
- To find out the number of users enrolled in a course, click Capacity and hover over the field to reveal the number of users (4) currently enrolled.