How to adjust the validity of a course
The Virtual Learning Environment allows you to set time limits for courses, so that users complete them on time according to their training plan. When a user misses the course deadline, the course expires and their access is revoked.
How to set time limits for courses:
1. Access your platform as an instructor;
2. On the home page, click on Courses (1) in the right corner of the screen;
3. On the courses page, click on the course you want to adjust;
4. Next, on the Course tab (2), click on Course Validity (3);
5. You will have two options (4):
- Set a Time Limit: Enter the number of days you want the course to remain active for your users. The course expires when the selected number of days has elapsed since the user's enrollment in the course.
- Set an Expiration Date: Select a date and time. After the selected date and time, the course will expire for all users.
6. Click Update Course (5) to save the information.