How to add an event
To add an event to your course:
1. Access your platform as an instructor;
2. On the home page, click Calendar (1) in the right corner of the screen;
3. Next, you will see the monthly calendar with the current month. Before continuing, please take a moment to check your options:
- Use the arrows (2) to change the months on the calendar.
- In the month/week buttons (3), click week to see the current week.
- Again, use the arrow keys to navigate between weeks.
4. In the monthly calendar, click on the date you want to hold the event;
5. The Add Event window will open;
6. In the Name field (4), type a name for your event;
7. Beside the Name field, there is a color field (5), in it you can change the color of your event that will appear in the calendar;
8. The Date (6) field is already set to the date you clicked on the calendar. If you need to change it, just enter the new date;
9. In the Start time field (7), type the time you want your event to start;
10. Set the duration of your event using the slider in the Duration field (8). You can set in minutes or hours (choose by clicking the minutes/hours button).
11. In the Public field (9), define who will be able to view your event:
- This is a private event: only you can view it.
- Only specific users can see this event: select the courses or groups that will be able to view your event on the side.
- Everyone can see this event.
12. In the Description field (10), write about your event briefly;
13. Selecting the icon This is a recurring event (11), you can define:
- Repeat every: Use the slider to set how many days or weeks this event should repeat.
- Ends After: Use the slider to define after how many occurrences the repetition of this event should end.
14. Click Add Event (12) to save the information.