How to assign an expiration date to the certificate
To set a specific expiration date for a certificate:
1. Access your environment as an instructor;
2. On the home page, click on Courses (1) in the right corner of the screen;
3. On the courses page, click on the course you want to edit;
4. On the Course tab (2), click Certification (3);
5. From the drop-down list (4), select a certification template according to your company;
6. Beside, clicking on Preview (5), you can see a preview of how the certificate will look;
7. From the Certification Validity drop-down list (6), select the period or date you want your certificate to expire:
- Custom duration: use the slider to set the number of days;
- Choose an expiration date: select the month and day you want your certificate to expire.
8. Click Update Course (7) to save the information.
Note: The expiration date always refers to the future. The year that will appear on the certificate is the same as the year the certificate was purchased or the following year, depending on the month the user completed the course.
When changing the certificate expiration date, please contact the Support team at email@example.com to request the change also in the document.