How to import content from external web sources
To help you make your learning material more diverse and extra engaging, the virtual environment lets you import content from a wide range of external web sources.
Here’s how to use web content in your courses in a few steps:
1. Sign in to your account as Instructor and go to a course page.
2. Click Add and, from the drop-down list, choose Web content (1).
3. In the Web address (URL) field, paste the URL of the content you want to import.
4. Click Load (2) and wait to see how your content looks after Werkey has loaded and optimized it.
5. Click Save and view to update your course.
You did it!
Now you can create even better courses by adding some awesome web content to the mix.