How to sync the unit timer with your video
When a video unit is set to be completed after a specific amount of time has passed, platform lets you synchronize the unit timer with the video timer, so that they both stop each time the video playback is stopped.
To sync the two timers:
1. Sign in to your account as Instructor, open your course and hover over the video you want to edit. From the options that appear, click edit (1).
2. Select After a period of time as the unit completion method (2).
3. On the Select a video section, click Options (3). Three options will appear:
- Autoplay: it allows the video to play when the learner enters the unit.
- Synchronize timer with video: when this option is activated, the unit will automatically use the duration of the video as the time limit.
- Auto-pause video when changing tab: when this option is activated the video will pause when the user changes tab.