How to add files to download
You can now share files with users through their profiles or add files solely for administrator use.
How to add a file for the student to download in their Virtual Learning Environment (VLE):
1. Log in to VLE as an administrator;
2. On the home page, click Users (1);
3. Click on a user to open their profile page and go to the Files to Download (2) tab;
4. Click Select files or drag-and-drop (3) and upload a file;
5. In the Visibility (4) column, click the red User cannot view this file icon and change it to green User can view this file (ie if you want it to be visible to the user).
6. In the Settings (5) column, you can view, download, rename or delete files.
You can also add files to a group and make them available to all members of that group through their profiles.
To do this, click on Groups on the home page, click on the group you want to add a file to and go to the Files to Download tab and follow the same steps as in items 4, 5 and 6.