Working with the User and Course Matrix Report
Through our platform, you will be able to quickly track the progress of training in your organization using the matrix report. On a single page, you can see the training status of your students across multiple courses.
Viewing the Training Matrix Report
1. Log in to AVA as an administrator;
2. On the home page, under Reports (1), click Matrix - Users and Courses;
3. On the left you can see Users (2) in alphabetical order and at the top a list of Courses (3).
You can also use the search field (4) to search for specific users or filter (5) report results.
How to read the report
Cells in different colors show the current status of users in each course:
- Light gray: user is not enrolled in the course
- Light blue: the user has not started the course
- Orange: the user is taking the course
- Green: User has completed the course
- Red: User has not passed the course.
In addition, icons in cells indicate the user's progress in the course.
- Checkmark: User Completed Course 100%
- X: User failed the course
- Circle: The course is still in progress
If you prefer to display the course progress as a percentage instead of the circle icon, click Options (6) and check Course progress (7). You can also choose to show course score and course code.
How to navigate the report
Click on a user name (2) to quickly navigate to their user report. To access course reports directly from the training matrix, click on the name of the course (3) for which you want to see results.
Note: You can choose the number of users and courses displayed on the page. Click the arrow next to the list of users or the arrow next to the list of courses to adjust your view. The default view contains 10 rows for users and 20 columns for courses. The maximum number of total cells that can be shown on the page is 3200.
To focus only on users with a specific status, click the "i" button (8) and choose the status option for which you want to see results. For example, if you only want to see users who have not yet completed a course, click to see running courses (9).
How to export the training matrix
To download the report, click Export in Excel (10).