How to print an attendance sheet for ILT sessions
You can host Instructor Training (ILT) sessions either online through webinars or sessions in a physical space or classroom.
The printable ILT session attendance sheet for in-person training is an easy way to track attendance, especially when there is a regulatory requirement and you need the attendee's signature to verify attendance.
How to download the attendance sheet:
- Log into your Instructor account and go to the course page with the ILT session;
- Go to the ILT session drive and click Users (1);
3. Click Print attendance sheet (2);
4. In the dialog box that appears, you can see your attendance sheet in PDF format. Click the download symbol (3) to save it to your local disk as a PDF file or click the printer symbol (4) to print it.
In the attendance sheet header section (5), you will see:
- Your portal logo
- Website name
- Session name
- Unit name
- Course name
- Session date
- Session time
- Instructor name
By default, attendance sheet columns (6) include:
- Seat number
- Participant's full name
- Their email
- Signature space
How to customize your attendance sheet
To customize your timesheet with the information you need, you must first configure custom user fields. Once you've set up your custom user fields, you can customize the columns in the timesheet.
- Under Print attendance sheet, click the drop-down menu (1) and select Customize (2).
2. In the Columns field (3), select the custom user fields (4) you want to add to your attendance sheet. You can also drag and drop user fields to reorder how they appear in the spreadsheet.
Note: The signature is always the last column and cannot be reordered.
- Click Save (5).
- Selected custom user fields (6) are now added before the Signature field.